Friday, June 5, 2009

Ahhh the peace........

I love this peace and quiet when a baby (who crawls constantly and tries to grab on things and stand the whole day) sleeps! OK....so I actually thought I'll write everyday...I was so ready and soo excited to start blogging...but it didn't turn out that way. Well although I'm sad about not having so much time to blog I've been doing a lot...which feels really good...and for some odd reason my mind is so at peace these days. Maybe its the weather which is nice during this transition from spring to summer and the great thing is that the days are longer. Whatever it is I feel things are running smoothly, eventhough I have soooo much going on. My hubby is currently trying to pay more attention to his career as a freelance designer while working full time and I'm trying to help him out a little. Plus we're shopping around for a new house. And I go back to work in less than 2 months which I'm still not sure about. Let's see how things turn out. I just hope I get to blog more regularly :-s Well my little princess is now almost 8 1/2 months. She loves to get all excited and scream. Plus she loves to give love to people which is so funny. I went somewhere where she had a chance to interact with other kids mostly a little old than her and all she wanted to do was give them hugs and they were alll so confused. She loves to give love...and I love that about her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment