Monday, June 8, 2009

Shopping around!

Not the kind of window shopping I love...I mean I think that I can actually call myself shopaholic...ok maybe not as intense as Isla Fisher but I can go to a fantasy land )where I'm completely stress free) when I shopbut I know how to control myself. Ok so that's not the kind of shopping I'm talking about today. This is where actual decision making and careful consideration of many little details is involved. I'm talking about shopping for a home. As I mentioned in my last post, hubby and I are currently looking to finally buy our own place. I'm so excited to finally go ahead and buy but there are times when I think it tougher than I thought. There is a lot to think about...for instance today we looked at two properties. One had a lot of upgrades and obviously the price tag was up there too but the other was a similar condo without the upgrades and the price was a lot less. I mean there is a lot out there. People spend a little bit of money on fresh appliances, lights, paint etc. and put a high price on it eventhough their upgrades dont even cost that much. I'd rather just buy the simple one and upgrade it myself. But I guess its not that simple. Anyhow I'm on the path to buy...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment