Friday, June 19, 2009

a little off track...

So I've been thinking today....I initially wanted to write a blog about being a mommy and discuss all that comes along the way of parenting. Although I want to still talk about the everyday random stuff, I wanted to my brain to be out there for new moms and moms-to-be to pick on and share my knowledge of whatever I've learned through pregnancy and what I'm learning on a day to day basis with the little princess. Alright so I haven't been able to write all that I've been wanting to write because of the current highlight of my life (other than the princess of course because she's always the highlight) has been purchasing a home. So that process is almost complete...yay! We still have a coupleof months before we move...that means its time to start thinking about decorating plans. Anyhow before all that, I'd like to jot down some topics that I want to be able to write about in the near future.
- My birth story
- Postpartum
- infant excema/cradle cap
- Breastfeeding
- Traveling with an infant
- Going back to work
- A road to becoming a homeschooling mom
...and anything else that pops into my mind!

well......hopefully I'll get to dig into my mind and journal soon so that I can start writing on these topics soon...for now I feel a little less clutter in my mind because I have these topics now in my blog and I'm ready to write!

2 comments:

  1. salam sis, congratz on ur new home ;)
    just stumbled upon ur blog and mashaAllah ur baby girl is sooo cute!
    hope to read more from u as u plan ur new home, it wud be fun (despite the stress hehehe). all the very best!! :d

    ReplyDelete