Friday, June 12, 2009

Playing the waiting game.....

We actually found a place we like...we love it...its convenient...very clean with new appliances etc. We have made an offer...its actually our second offer and now we're waiting for their response. We seem to have a chance on this one. Ok so the problem is......I HATE WAITING....I have now realized it more than ever....I hate it....this is reminding me of the time when I applied for colleges and was waiting to get accepted. I get all nervous and uneasy....and my mind gets completely occupied with thoughts only concerning what I'm waiting for. I start to get in to the next steps eventhough I dont even have a positive decision yet. I did the same thing back when I was waiting on college apps. It sucks to wait if its out of my control!

No comments:

Post a Comment